Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Wasted Time...

If there is one thing I absolutely hate people doing...it's wasting my time...

my trainer... is wasting my fucking time...

She left us sitting in the training room waiting for her for 20 minutes after waiting for her to finish with a few other people...then after wasting 20 minutes she comes back and shows us some stuff for 15 minutes then tells us to take a ten minute break... grrrr fine...I mean I finally started to feel like we were getting on a roll and BAM take 10.... grrr...

all night it went on like this...everytime I felt like ... yeah we're finally on a roll and getting stuff done... she'd say oh take a break... WTF for???

Instead of workin our asses off and teaching us all the stuff we need to know and possibly let us out early... she says ...oh well we'll be here to midnight because my ride is training at Sitel and doesn't get done til midnight... SO FUCKING WHAT??? what has that got to do with us...

So I got home and was bitching about it...Shadow explained why...but it's unacceptable... instead of wasting my fucking time...teach us what we have to do...

I learned more about the systems we'll be using from the guy I buddied with for an hour then I have in the last two friggin days...

Grr I hate her she's a waste of time and space...

The job seems like it'll be easy when I get used to it... and it'll be less stressful then most campaigns... however if she doesn't teach us properly and I get confused when I geton the phones I'll drag her motha fucking ass outside and bust her ass...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that I could figure out that Elizabeth is your trainer just from what you wrote? And atleast she's teaching you something, most of the time she talks about her trips elsewhere. I'm sorry, I wish you could have had a better trainer

The Witch Doctor said...

oh I figured any hell dweller could figure out that it was her... and believe me we've had to hear about some trips too... but the two of us have been pretty good about keeping her on topic... we've vowed we will make her train us... LMAO Linette and I want to make sure that we know exactly what we're supposed to be doing before we get on the phones... including the ever elusive SF program which I hear doesn't get trained properly in most training classes... and of course making her train on us on how exactly the phones work...

The Witch Doctor said...

AHA!! we forced her to go thru SF with us :D

we forced her to show us how to use the phones...

:D

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! atleast she can be made to do something!