Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I hate you... I hate what I have become from knowing you... I hate you for the actions you've made that have affected me so... I hate seeing you... I hate hearing you... I hate your attitude.... I hate that you make me angry... I hate that I feel this way... I hate that I don't know who I am anymore... I hate the way I'm shut out... I hate that I can't sleep at night... I hate the cryptic conversations... I hate the passive aggressivness... YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!

*********************************


I've been having strange dreams... not the same one night after night... same man in my dreams but different scenarios... the old native man has yet to reveal himself... he's there, I know he is... I see him... but he won't say anything... I'm not ready...

No comments: