Tuesday, May 11, 2004

First off thanks Zeppy for helpin me out last night to get the comment form so that people can spout off at me if they want too :D

At this point I dare anyone to comment >:) oh yeah thats right go ahead and judge me by sending me a comment...LOL

I have the shakes today...probably because I haven't eaten very much today...and I have been slowly injecting myself with small doses of alcohol...ummm...mmmm thank you brandy chocolates...yummy...I loves them...they are yummy and sneaky...LOL

and I stil need something to eat...cause now I'm not slwowly injecting it anymore...now I'm out and out drinking...starting with killer koolaids...and if I still need something after those...I'll break into something else...thank you small liquor cabinet :D

I just gotta tell ya I hate living in limbo...I hate making others live in limbo...I hate when others make me live in limbo...yeah huh...it sucks major donkey dick...LOL

Shadow is installing a usb hub while I'm writing this...lol...it's distracting :))
It's fuckin with my music...damn I need to upgrade this piece of shit computer...soon...oh well...too much other stuff needs to be done first...

I need my music when posting...Hey Mama sounds funny when it's being played in slow speed cause of this stupid thing...

"I'll never leave you behind or treat you unkind I know you understand"

omg it took me long enough to find that line of a song for a person who won't even ever read this LOL

"I know you like to think yo shit don't stink,but lean alittle bit closer and see if roses really smell like poo poo"

Ba ha ha ha no thats not from the same song...but yeah it's for the same person

why do I do that...put little messages in here for people who won't even read my damn blog?? Glutton for punishment?? maybe...oh well such is life :D

what the fuck am I doing with my life??
well right now I'm fucking up other peoples apparently...

when you want something bad enough how far are you willing to go to get it??
me if I had to I would walk the planet living on bugs and rain puddles to get what I want...apparently others aren't that passionate about things that they want...oh well...fuck them.

Today is my Daddy's birthday...I think instead of calling him I should just send him a email...I'm not going to be in any shape to be talking on the telephone...and he would be wondering why it is I'm drunk as a skunk on a Tuesday...LOL and I would have to say...when you have nothing to do the next day...what the fuck does it matter what day you get drunk on? well seriously tho...I can unpack with a hangover...I can search for a job online and chat with my friends with a hangover...when ya never leave your house and are a constant fucking hermit it doesn't matter no way no how...

If I could find a job that I was good at it would be talking....rambling...talking...chatting... but it would have to be with people who aren't stupid.... I hate stupid people... they shouldn't be allowed to breed...

There's nothing like hearing someone whisper in your ear during love making "I love the way you move"

Emotionally hindered people need to be put into a small tub filled with angry scorpians until they cry and spill evrything... all their problems all their feelings all there hopes fears...EVERYTHING

. o O (hmm thats not fair I fall into that category)

mmmmm Moby.......Flower...... good fucking beat...BA HA HA...literally it's a good beat for fucking too as well...but thats not what I meant...LOL

Random thoughts are fun...

Living in limbo sucks fart popsicles on a summers day...

Yes Shadow I am actually still sitting here...still posting my blog...wondering when you get to crack yet?

Blogging and Drinking...Is that Legal? If I'm not careful someone will read this assinine post and make it illegal...LOL

Is it bad that I'm starting to not care anymore...?
or is it that I care so much that I'm going numb?

Numb...now thats a word that I wouldn't care if I heard ever again...same with confusion...Numb Confusion...they can go take a flying fucking leap :D

I need to figure out a way to insert actual smiley faces in my posts...my next mission...
after I finish the mission I'm on now...which is to wipe the world of all bunny rabbits....they're evil...they make me stuffed up and sneeze ...

This has got to be one of the longest posts I've ever made...

I need a fuckin FAN....GAWD!!! it's so friggin hot in this tiny little shoebox apartment...

"You do something to me that I can't explain"

I think that I might go and watch a movie when I'm done this post...

I warned Shadow that I might be getting frightfully drunk tonight ;;)

I just got out of the shower about an hour ago and I already feel like I need another one...gawd I'm fat...or it's the alcohol...or it's both...

*sneeze* damn rabbits...

"Mama put my guns in the ground, I can't shoot them anymore, that long black cloud is coming down"

Man I'm tired and I need a really good massage...

I think I've monopolized the computer long enough...

Maybe I'll write later...if I can see...

"The priests and the friars behold me in dread, because I still love you, my love and your dead... I would still be your shelter from rain and from storm"

No comments: