Saturday, May 22, 2004

The water Saga??

Well Shadow came back upstairs turned on the faucet in the kitchen... and went ewww.... went into the bathroom... I asked about the ewwness.... came out turned on the tap he told me to look at the colour of the water...

anyway it was kaka brown...

I asked what took so long cause he was gone about twenty minutes... he said "Frig I couldn't get out of there...hey man wanna beer? (shadow) no thanks man I'm allergic to it...oh dude sucks to be you....wanna smoke a joint? (shadow) um no thanks..."

Apparently as soon as the four drunk and apparently stoned guys found out there was some sort of "handy man" needed for something they all went in one direction... I'm not sure what happened... the tale gets a little foggy from there... something about the guy downstairs being sorry for stealing our cable and so forth...

I dunno it was a story about four drunks and it was being told by a guy who is so sick and exhausted that he could've fallen over at any second...
So I'm not quite sure what the rest of it was...
it doesn't particularly matter either my water is back on...my toilet flushes I'm happy....

Whatever Ergo's man told me to do last night to stop it from automatically restarting didn't work... *sigh* thanks for the help anyway guys...

Back to the grind with the werstling with the stupid ass ghetto machine... at least I got two trojans off of it before I went to bed...

Anyway Gambit and Shadow are waiting for me so we can walk in the rain over to the new market that is going to be in Thorold... Later Gators

I know that you were all on the edge of your seats wondering what happened to my water so I just had to tell you before I left... LOL Later

No comments: