Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I feel like I'm lost...
I'm off wandering in the depths of my own mind..
yet theres nothing familiar there...

when I think I have it figured out...
something comes along and makes it spin...

I sit and wonder what's going to happen next...
People are waiting on me...waiting for me...

I don't know what's going to happen...
I don't know what I'm going to do...

Stop looking at me with that look in your eyes...
That look that says "you owe me this much"

Stop looking at me with that look...
that look that says "I'm sorry I deceived you"

Time does not heal all things...
Time does not make things go away...
Time does not heal a broken heart...
Time just hardens the scabs on the wound and turns them into scars...
thats not healing...

Feelings aren't easy...
they're not things that one can easily describe...
what describes feelings the best are memories...
do you have any of those of me?
I have them of you...
I have them of me...
I have them of us...
Do you?

I Love You...
I cherish those feelings...
those emotions...
those memories...
Do you?

Do you wonder about me?
About what goes thru my mind?
What I feel in my heart?
Do you wonder about what I think about?

I wonder if you wonder...
you never ask...
and it makes me think you don't care...
Do you?

No comments: