Monday, May 17, 2004

"watch the sunrise, say your goodbyes off you go, some conversation no contemplation hit the road"

Good bye my dear friend that did so much for me...I wish you the best in your life...

Good bye my love... it was great while it lasted and I'm sorry that you have felt the things you have...

"I know I don't know you but I want you so bad..."

you say that I don't know the real you... but you never gave me that chance to decide for myself whether or not I would still love you and accept you for who you are..

"Everyone has a secret oh but can they keep it? no they can't"

you keep your secrets and you keep hiding from the world... and maybe I'll catch ya the next time around... this was the shortest ten years I've ever seen...LOL you knew I was going to say something about it...

I'm sorry for everything... you said no apologizes needed as I've also said to you.. but that doesn't mean I'm not...

thank you for the extremely fond memories I now have... over time they will hurt less and make me smile more... but right now they will only make me teary eyed... cause I'm gushy ;) LOL

I'm not sure why I'm typing this in my blog since you don't even read it...but I guess it's better that I get this off my chest without sending you another email...

*sigh* Good Bye

ok...now that that's over with... *bending over and picking up the pieces*
what was I going to say...

I don't know... I really don't... I was hoping that it would be easier than this... but then again after the last few months I've had why should I deserve anything the easy way...

maybe if I vent the self loathing it will go away sooner...

I was a stupid idiot on Saturday...I locked the keys in the van when we stopped at the grocery store... Shadow tried to console me...I was furious... I wasn't furious because of actually locking them in the van... I was furious because everytime I do something stupid people have a tendancy of rubbing it in when ever they have a chance...
one week after I got my beginners.. I was backing out of my driveway...and accidently hit a parked truck...that was two years ago....they still won't let me live that down...so I was furious that I gave them more fuel to point out my flaws...

*sigh* oh well...more later...

No comments: