Sunday, May 09, 2004

*sigh*

Well today was Mother's Day ...but you never really would've known it at my house...

Shadow said Happy Mothers Day when I woke up and Gambit said it after I found my mothers day card...got to talk to Keenan on the phone...got him talking by making him say Oompa...LOL gawd thats cute when he does that...

at the end of the call he was crying...that made me sad...I know he misses us... we miss him too...

Anyway... wtf is a super-man-stealing-whore-girl anyway?? oh well...

I love watching peoples faces as the get all screwed up with confusion...LOL
The phone rings today...it was my ex...Shadow answers the phone...and then his face got all screwed up from confusion when my ex didn't ask to talk to me ...but rather wanted to talk to him...LOL...

What was even more odd was watching Shadow help my ex with his math homework...talk about feckin' strange...LOL

Damn ... someone just pointed out that I lead a life that talk shows would love to film...
and I guess when you break it down it is kind of a real life Jerry Springer life...
oh well...people will just have to deal with it...altho now I am starting to wonder how much Springer pays his guests..LOL

Little Bunny Foo Foo I Can Really See You, Sucking Up the Guys You Meet, and Spitting Them on the Street...roflmfao

Omg that was too funny...I'm really quite warped right now...

But anyway...

I gotta stop drinking when I'm typing my blog for the night..LOL I just get kinda strange...

"So I don't have to go *poof* whatdaya need? *poof* whatdaya need? Oh to be free..."

there's my quote for the day...LOL

right then...ok...where was I? ...ahhh yes...I was saying good night...

GOOD NIGHT!!! *laughing*

No comments: