Wednesday, May 12, 2004

SO I think I'm becoming a hermit...

I don't feel like going out... I barely go anywhere... unless its grocery shopping or walking to the store...

I barely see any of my friends... I barely call them even... I am more than happy to talk to them when they call me but I never really make an effort to call them...

I feel bad... but I haven't done anything to change it...

I've withdrawn into myself... and essentially don't want to come back out again...

I always feel like my family are asking too much when they want me to do things...

I just want to be left alone but not alone...

I hate it when people expect stuff from me...

It sucks but at the same time thats what I want...

I love my friends and family... I just like it better when they call to say hi or how ya doin and so forth...

today I have been by myself all day... I've had my computer when I want to talk to people and my phone has rung a few times...but other than that it has been nice and quiet and will remain that way until about midnight or so...
I haven't had to talk to anyone that I didn't want to talk to... If I didn't feel like talking I just logged off my computer... nobody here...so I haven't felt like I have to talk...I didn't feel obligated to talk... I just puttered around did what I want...moved some stuff about...didn't listen to music...which is strange for me as y'all know...
It's been nice...I could kind of get used to this...

Walking to the library two little girls said hi to me..I was polite said hi back...on the way home I was on the other side of the street...they said hi again...I smiled and said hi back...then the one looked up at me and said how are you today...I smirked at her and said I'm fine thank you...she didn't ask just to be nice...I could tell by the look on her face she really wanted to know how I was...
it was nice...

. o O (Alone...hmmm I think I could do it)



No comments: