Sunday, May 23, 2004

OMG Shadow decides today (Saturday) to actually format the computer and re-install everything... at 5 p.m.

then he was setting everything back up...

He saved all of email info so that he could just click a couple things and voila all our emails and folders and stuff would be back in there... So he does it with his...everythings fine... does it with mine...everythings GONE!! all the emails I had been saving and waht not...GONE... he was like "whoops how the fuck did that happen I did the same thing to yours as I did to mine" so I'm sitting there thinking to myself damnit if his second email account is fine then this is some sort of conspiracy...sure as shit he sets up his second email account...and poof all his emails and all his folders were right there..WTF is that about?? what the fuck happened to the coffee flavoured coffee...huh?? anyway...so yep thats gone... bye bye email... "so sorry I don't know what happen he says" grrr I do...life...Rae's life has come crashing down and proven that hers sucks donkey dick... *sigh* but I digress...

Waters back on YAY...happy dance...

Phone on the other hand *shaking fist* (thanks Craig ya dork now ya got me doing it) damn bastards don't fucking work on saturdays...and of course its a long fucking weekend...and they're only in the office during the week til five pm...which of course means I'm either going to have to deal with it or Shadow's gonne have to call from work... I would prefer the latter of the two ideas there... *sigh*

then of course I need to find a new cracked couple of ytunnel... the one that was sent to me ended up causing me to not be able to get on the internet for some reason...fucked up piece of crap...

I want to live in a place where all my friends live locally so that I can call them (when I have a phone) or go visit them...rather then them all living so far away...

Shadow thinks I'm not paying enough attention to him... at least thats what I suspect from some of his comments...
"You were down there for 10 days I talked to you all of four times...you come back here and make sure your available to talk to him every night" *sigh*
give it a rest I'm here aren't I?? Gawww

Hung up some pictures tonight with Gambit and Shadow's help... now I'm not looking at white glaring walls all day long...

It's so foggy tonight that I can't even see the beer store that is diagonally across the street from my apartment... I like walking in the fog... but I'm afraid if I get dressed and go out that Shadow will wake up and freak out cause I'm not here... It's bad enough that he's paranoid that one day he'll come home from work and I won't be here...
He's twice as paranoid when he's not feeling well...

And isn't it the rule that if a guy goes out shopping he's supposed to bring his woman home something...whether it's a special occasion or not?? hmm.. I was under the impression that was the rule... especially if he goes some place like the Green Earth...Bastard...I hope you feel guilty everytime you look at that Bast statue that you're gonna have on your desk :P

I'm writing a story...it was going thru my head last night as I was trying to go to sleep... I thought a couple times about getting up and starting it...but if I did that I would have been all passed out in the chair from exhaustion when Shadow got up... when I'm writing I don't tend to put it down until I know I safely can without going insane... It's My story... part of my story that is... the story that not too many people have been privileged enough to hear... Not even Shadow... He asked if he might be able to read this one... I'm still not sure yet... there are others he hasn't been allowed to read...

He's good that way tho.. he won't go into my journals (except this one), and when he reads this one he knows that these are my thoughts and if he gets offended by them...oh fucking well...this is what goes thru my head...But anyway...he doesn't go thru my paper journal... he doesn't go thru my poetry, he doesn't read my stories... and it's not cause he doesn't want to...cause I'm sure he does...he says he does...but it's because he respects my privacy and knows I'll beat him to a bloody pulp if I find out that he has done any of the above ;)
You chuckle at that...but...it's true... he asked me today why I'm so violent... I replied with "it's in my nature...I can't explain why I'm so cute and so violent...thats just the way I was drawn" ;;)
Yep thats me Cute but Violent...
and just think as I've been getting older I've been calming down more ;)

Anyway...back to my story writing I go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

on sale today t-shirts with i,m cute but violent stand back

Anonymous said...

Ummm Rae, it was not I that started the whole *shakes fist* thing, it was the bunny