Monday, May 24, 2004

If Yan Can Cook So Can You!!

yes that show is actually still on the air... I friggin love Yan... and yes he Can cook ...LOL he has a sense of humour I've never seen on a Asian man... LOL

I'm introducing Gambit to the humour of Yan and his funny antics while cooking... So far so good he thinks he's funny too... yes my child is as weird as I am >:) Muahahaha

Yan just cut a carrot to look like a maple leaf...it was great... See the kind of television you Americans miss out on...LMAO

Its great I used to work in a Chinese Restaurant...(a lot of people don't know that about me) even tho I dragged my ass to work everyday saying I hated it... it was great when we didn't have customers (I know thats bad but...) I used to sit with Jean and Jian and they would tell me about when they used to live in China and they would tell me about some of their customs and about their language and such... I really enjoyed my time with them... I'm sorry that I ended up leaving... and unfortunately the last time I drove by... I don't think they own it anymore... either that or they changed the name... Anyway.. I used to walk into the kitchen and would be able to watch Jian and his father (who I never knew his name...he was always Dad) cook...it was like watching live action art...they used to work in unison it was amazing to watch...unfortunately tho if I stood and watched too long Jean would walk up behind me and yell at me for just standing around...LOL

If life gets you down...do as Yan says "Just Keep on Wok'ing" :D LOL

yeah I know I'm a fucking nutcase some days...what can I say I come by it honestly...

Finally figured out some of the computer shite...
I tried to do a virus scan of all the drives...nope it restarted itself again... so I decided I would do one drive at a time...C: done no viruses woo hoo D: nope it restarted itself... hmm... E: done no viruses woo hoo F: done no viruses woo hoo... so I said to myself "Self whats up with the damn D drive??" and myself answered with "dunno try to defrag it" Woo hoo I'm so smart sometimes... so I analyzed...hmm needs 15% of free space to defrag...hmmm we only had 14% available... so I deleted a few files... and started the defrag begged the computer gods to let it finish without restarting itself and went to bed... told Shadow what I was up to... when I woke up this morning he told me it finished the defrag and he was able to do a scan on it... oh yeah go me go me uh huh I'm good *doing the happy dance*

But anyway.. *straightening shirt*

shaved Gambits head this morning... then I shaved Shadows too...lol (yeah bet you can't wait to see him tomorrow) LMFAO

Anyway...since Shadow is out of the shower now I'll give him back the computer...

No comments: