Monday, May 10, 2004

Ok just so you know the post that I made earlier..I have no idea where it came from...I woke up and that was going thru my head and wouldn't leave til I posted it...I'm assuming it was in one of my dreams but I can't for the life of me remember what my dreams were about last night...

I was tired but I couldn't fall asleep until 5 am...egad I know...and then the phone woke me up at 9:20 this morning...thanks a lot Paulie...but anyway...I don't mind too much I haven't talked to him for awhile...he was just checking in on me...

It's actually been quite funny for the last week and a half...answering the phone that is... because I'll answer the phone like anyother human being..."Hello?" and what have I been getting lately..."Oh you did come back?" LMFAO...yes amazing isn't it that I could and would actually come back...and for that matter if I didn't come back and Shadow had of answered the phone what would they say then?? this is how it goes in my imagination Shadow "Hello?" Person Calling "Uh hi is Rae there?" Shadow "No she is in South Carolina now" PC "Oh ok I was just checking to see if she came back or left you" Shadow "No she left and isn't coming back for awhile" PC (al embarassed) "oh ok sorry man...uh...well...I...guess I'll let you go then..."
LMFAO I shouldn't laugh but...I'm twisted and warped and to me it's funny...like seriously people...gawd...

But anyway...thats my twisted post for now...might write more later...

No comments: