Tuesday, May 18, 2004

*sigh*

why does it seem like the day is not complete until I get stark raving mad at least once... then vent out all the anger and then thats when I feel better again...

I tell people over and over again to not let things bother them... don't read too much into things... don't jump to conclusions or decisions... yet (well except for the last one which only happens on occasions where I feel threatened) I do them all...

It's strange I tell ya... ODD!

nah it's human nature... is that really a good cop out... it used to be human nature to dig a hole and shit in it but people have stopped doing that on a regular basis haven't they?

Evolution...

Do you think we evolved from monkies? or do you think we crawled out of the ocean as a small one cell organism? or do you think that there was ONE god and he made everything including us?

Or maybe you are one of those far out thinkers...ONE god made everything including the primordial ooze we came from...he picked it up and shaped it into the "monkey" people that we have since evolved into... so there was an Adam and an Eve... however they weren't what people thought they were... they were more like cro magnan man instead of being more like us... he threw them out of the garden of eden because they were stupid and they then had to work for everything and over time they evolved and kept evolving... change is the only thing that is a constant... we're constantly evolving... hmmm ... Alright enough fucking around LOL

interesting day it was again today....
told ya about the phone call earlier... then went into the chatroom for awhile... got mad and disappointed about something that happened in the room on Saturday (which I wasn't here for) to someone that I don't know and yelled at people I'm not quite sure who cause they didn't say who did it...But hell you know me...any chance I get to drag out the soap box and scream a few screams and yell at people I'm there with popcorn and sodas ...LOL

I just like to be able to sit down and express what I think...NO REALLY RAE?? yep yep yep LOL

and apparently I did a good job of it too... I was commended on my writing :D *patting own back*

anyway so I sort of got my rant out already today just in a different forum... sorry to burst your bubble... didn't happen here...

I'm running out of smokes... I hate when I'm running low on smokes... it aggravates me... or as my sister would say (always using it in the wrong context) That irrates me... LOL gawd love my sister but damn she sucks at english...

I finally realized what was missing... I didn't turn my music on while I sit and type this... oh well... I'm almost done anyway...

I'll be all by myself again tomorrow... yeppers thats right folks it's roleplaying day tomorrow for Shadow.. I'll be here by myself til about 11pm or so...
If I know ya go ahead and gimme a call LOL

I think I'm going to take a trip back to that malkavian site I found tonight and laugh myself into oblivion...
I told Shadow this morning that when I grow up I want to be a malkavian ...LOL
(but shhh I hate roleplaying don't tell Shadow that I'm reading his books)

Later Gators

No comments: