Monday, May 03, 2004

I'm so fucking tired...

been moving all of our stuff for two days...down to storage or over to the new apartment...

me feet hurt, my back hurts, my legs and arms...I have bruises and bumps...and my head hurts...

I figure I'll complain here that way no one can tell me to shut up...or start to compare how they are feeling in comparision...I'm trying not to verbally complain because the others have been doing more than me...but once they're done moving all the stuff I'm the one who is left at the end of the day to unpack and put the stuff away...so I have a right to complain too...it just seems like they always minimize how I'm feeling by comparing...so here I can complain all I want and frankly I don't think anyone who reads this is going to care too much anyway...

this is a huge change...we're moving from a 2 storey 3 and a half bedroom house to an upstairs 1 and a half bedroom apartment....LOTS of stuff is going to storage...bare minimum here at the apartment...and you'd be surprised what the bare minimum is too us...LOL we have no furniture here except our beds and diningroom set...we'll be using our lawnchairs in the livingroom they are the ones that fold up and go into the bags that can be carried over your shoulder...most of my life right now is sitting either on the bottom of a dumpster or in a storage unit...
I'm so tired I feel like I could go back to sleep again...gawd why the hell does my head hurt so bad...
oh well back I go...
Shadow just got off work and will be meeting me at the house to finish up tonight...

No comments: