Saturday, May 29, 2004

*sigh* Yay today is Saturday... MARKET DAY!!!! woo hoo...

I couldn't really get to sleep again last night...*sigh* I think it was the naps fault...so I watched a video in bed...and afterwards came back in the livingroom for a smoke... I was keepin my butt in the room last night to keep it open for the regs... anyway ended up having a strange and unusual conversation with Night before he went to bed... I kinda wish he was like that more often so that I knew what he was thinking most of the time...LOL and we think men are simple...

I've come to the conclusion that every needs their own fantasy world... I always say to people who think that I have the perspective that the universe revolves around me... "No MY universe revolves around me, whether your's does or not is your problem"
Everyone has their own concept of reality...mine is more than likely different then yours... and thats ok...

So what to do for the weekend...hmm...well since I have access to a vehicle today I think we're going to go to the market in downtown... mmmm the Market...

Gambit wants to go to the park again this weekend and play some more soccer...wonder what kind of interesting conversations we'll get into this weekend...LOL well if there are any I'll let ya know ;)
I got some positive feedback from a couple of you saying that it was nice to see stuff like that... instead of me just ranting... LMAO

BTW for anyone who's wondering the story and I aren't getting along right now... it's on pause due to lack of ability to put some stuff in writing... *sigh* I'll finish it soon enough tho...

Should go finish getting dressed...Shadow will be back with the truck soon...
blog ya later

No comments: