Saturday, May 08, 2004

ok so sometimes I wonder why I bother staying up to talk to him when I talk to him for less then ten minutes and then he goes off and is doing something else...sheesh...MEN!!

anyway...on a more positive note...I got an early Mothers Day present....Shadow bought me the Maroon 5 CD... that was really nice of him... I have most of the songs downloaded on the puter already but...he said that was one of the reasons he bought the cd..I haven't found a Maroon5 song I don't like yet...

Got some more stuff unpacked today...altho it really doesn't look like it...Gawd I hate moving...first ya pack all the shit into boxes...then within the next two days your supposed to unpack all the shit out of the boxes you just packed them into....I hate that it's frustrating...it just seems tedious and stupid...

Shadow also bought a compact USB 4 port hub today so we aren't having to unplug the cam to plug in the printer...YAY...making life easier is always fun...

I feel like crap today... I woke up feeling like someone shot me thru the head...so I took a major muscle relaxer and went back to sleep....when I woke up I felt a bit better...but I just took another one about an hour ago...hopefully I'll feel better in the morning...Gambit has a soccer game ...it's his last indoor game...Gawd I need to lose some weight...it would probably help my whole back pain situation...

Anyway..I could complain some more about other stuff...but I'll leave it for now...if I do all my complaining in one night...what would I write about tomorrow :P LOL

G'Night

No comments: