Saturday, July 17, 2004

Alrighty just wanted to tell y'all that as of later today around noon I shall be on the road to Moonie's house...

I'll be in Quebec for a few days and then we'll be coming home...

Right now I have Deli and Mr Deli sleeping in my kitchen on an air mattress that pretty much had to be blow up manually...

Ergo and Mr Ergo are sleeping in the livingroom on the mattresses from the boys beds...Ergo is using Maguilla as a pillow...

Shadow just headed off to bed and I shall be joining him in the bedroom to start packing our bag...

I'm watching Deli absentmindedly pet the cat and I'm here hoping that the cat doesn't puncture the mattress.... would hate for Deli and Mr Deli to wake up on the floor...

Anyway ok heading off to the bedroom...I'll probably make a couple of posts while in Quebec... Blog Ya Later

No comments: