Friday, July 02, 2004

Wrote This In My Notebook On Wednesday On The Way To Bancroft

Hour 3 into the drive to get Keenan - I need a fucking cigarette...

I watched a plane that was taking off out of Hamilton earlier - it was headed south-ish - I wish I knew where it was going... and why the people were on the plane... I'm strange that way... I watch cars that drive by and wonder where they are going and why they are going... I wanted to be on that plane... I didn't even care where it was going...

Been in the van now since 5 o'clock

*sigh*

Shadow pissed me off so I got out of the front seat moved to the back told him if he wanted to navigate to get the fuck in the front seat.

I hate my mothers driving, especially when I'm in the very back of the van. gawww...

I'm tired - 33 1/2 hours. No Sleep.

I feel like I'm going to either barf or fall asleep...

I fucking hate when I'm in a grumpy mood and my mother decides to try and be funny... it's annoying.
gawww... I need sleep...

"If Only I Could, I'd Set The World On Fire"

poor Shadow my mom was just clapping along to the song "Blue"

gawwww I just looked out the window and noticed that we're not even in Peterborough yet - FAWK!!! (side note: Peterborough is about three hours away from where we were headed...kinda the halfway point)

Gotta hate a driver that argues with the navigator... LMFAO - I think mom is annoying Shadow (tee hee hee)

I forgot how many trees are up here. there is thousands of them - they're so pretty.

(we got up to Bancroft at about 10:45pm... thats all that was written in the notebook... HAPPY BELATED CANADA DAY!!! I'll post about thursday tomorrow, and catch ya up some more then)

No comments: