Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Because of the damn cable going on and off and not staying on for very long it seems that my computer has turned into a glorified stereo with bad speakers...
they aren't horrible speakers but they're not the greatest anymore...

Krammit and Aiden are coming over today.... YAY I'm gonna have someone to talk too while I clean up the apartment and listen to my glorified stereo :D

It's strange how things happen while you are a child that stick with you thru adulthood... My mom said that whenever she wanted me to do something such as tidy up my toys or clean my room she would come in and sit and talk or help me while I would put stuff away... and now as an adult it seems that I have a very hard time cleaning the apartment without someone here to talk to me or help me do it...
Krammit's the best she knows this about me...so when she finds out I have to clean for a particular reason (this one being that Anna, John, Deli and Randy are coming) she offers to come and help me... I aways tell her she doesn't have to help...if only she would keep me company while I clean up that would be great... she's such a good friend :D Like I keep saying... everybody needs a Krammit :D

Anywho I"m gonna post this while I actually have a connection...

No comments: