Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Me...

Is it really so hard to believe that I am not a high maintenance, spoiled, wild, loud, hard to get along with person?

I know I can get a little wacky at times... like dancing around somebody elses kitchen and hallway just because I was wearing a new pair of socks... but I did do it fairly quiet...

Just because I'm willing to give a handjob in traffic... doesn't mean I'm wild... just means I know how to cure a case of boredom on the way home...

I don't usually speak unless I'm spoken too, I don't babble incessantly I usually only say something if I deem it important

I'd like to think that I'm fairly easy to get along with, I usually change my attitude to fit in with whomever I'm with, yet at the same time it's still me...

My mom used to refer to me as a chameleon... she told me that it would amaze her sometimes how I could change so quickly... going out one night I could dres up like a skater/punk with the coloured spiked hair and then the next night get dressed into a formal gown and look like some kind of debutante...

I think of myself as quiet person... however lately I've had a few friends laugh at that and tell me to keep thinking that... I think that it's just because I keep a lot of myself to myself that I think I'm quiet...

I keep a lot of my past too myself because a lot of people would find it very hard to believe some of the stuff I've experienced already because I'm only 25... and for some reason people find it hard to believe that young people could go through a lot of tough times and some odd times...

I don't think I'm better than anyone else... I don't think that my life has been better or worse than anyone elses... but has been mine and frankly so far I haven't really liked it very much... I wouldn't change my past because everything that has happened to me has made me the person I am today... and whether I like the person I am now or not... I'm always trying to change for the better... As I mentioned before I've been told never change for any one person... but what if that person I'm changing for made me feel as if I was changing for the better? should I continue to change...

I like that everyone I've been with has taught me something new... I once sat in awe of what I've learned from others... especially boyfriends or men that I have been with... I was with a guy that taught me how to skateboard, I was with a guy that taught me how to hotwire a car, I was taught by another how to ride a horse, I was taught by another how to build an engine for a car and how to fix cars, I have been taught how to build a computer, I've learned that jets are amazing machines and politics are confusing, all women are beautiful in their own way, what people call a short in wiring sometimes isn't an actual short, roadtrips are more fun when theres two people and can even be fun with a 200 pound dog, I've learned that sex is fun and that if done right anal sex doesn't hurt, I've learned that no matter how bored or tired you are you'll find something to talk about in bed even if it is a whole conversation on shit, I've learned that even the smartest most intelligent people have brain farts and will say something stupid, I've learned that you shouldn't judge somethhing til you've experience it...
Needless to say I've learned a fair bit...
That was just some of the good/funny stuff I've learned from men... I refuse to start in on the negative.. it's not worth it...

I will continue to think of myself as a quiet person... because I truly am... very few people know a lot about me and thinking about it I prefer it that way... So I guess I'm a quiet person about myself...

Just remember no matter how much you read this blog, talk to me or hang out with me... you don't know me til I say you do...

"Please don't hate me...But I been fucking your mom daily...please don't hate me....never shoulda trusted a juggalo...."
(finished at 4:50 p.m.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is quiet ? just a word ! not a tag or name plate you are what ever you think you are not what other people think .not to say people can't think different things about you.just to say you are in control of what you think of yourself and no one can take that from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


no one!