Sunday, July 25, 2004

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig

Well we got home a little over an hour ago

Everyone is heading off to bed

Deli and Mr Deli are staying with the lovely Ladybird tonight before they head back home, and Shadow and I are lucky to have Ergo and Mr Ergo staying with us tonight before they head back home tomorrow or the next day or when ever they decide to go...
and Moonie and Obi are at home relaxing after getting rid of us six freaks :D

Anyway not that I think anyone has actually been reading this while I was aeway but I just wanted to say that we made it home safe and sound...

more later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking in to see if you've updated or posted and reading it too! Glad you are back and safely.

Amanda said...

WB MUH RAE BABY!!!!!!! NOW SHOW ME DEM TIG OL BITTIES!