Friday, July 02, 2004

now where was I..?

have I ever mentioned how much I dislike people sometimes?

I'm sure I have...

I hate people that lie, manipulate others and aren't straightforward...
Shadow's mom...yeah she's all three wrapped in an old lady sweetness... it's sickening... and if she thinks that she'll be getting Keenan back to visit by himself she is sadly mistaken. I can't believe she actually stood there and lied to my mom about all kinds of stuff...such as saying we never asked her to bring him home *coughbullshitcough* that was the one that got me the most upset... riiiight as if after two months I'm not going to ask for my son back...whatever you fucking dick...grrr...

*deep breath...*

Anyway... my mother shocked the crap outta me...and Shadow for the most part as well...
(a bit of background on my mom...she likes oldies, country and maybe a lil blues and such) I burnt some cd's to bring with us on the trip... I figured by the time we got halfway thru the first one we'd be listening to oldies the rest of the trip...LOL
when I made the cd's I put a huge variety on the cd's....from Alan Jackson, The Beatles, ICP, Christina, Hayseed Dixie, Maroon5 just a big variety...
I can't believe it (if you've never heard ICP listen to something of theirs) she turned up ICP and skipped stuff like Otis Redding :O I nearly fainted... she turned up the song Chicken Hunt... I'm sorry I'm just still in shock...I can't help but laugh LOL...

I should do up my grocery list... gonna take the boys and get them while Shadow's at work...then we'll be pickin him up from work...

Oh yeah... just to let all my faithful readers know...hell the not so faithful as well :D LOL I won't be around much on the weekends... I'll be out a lot... and I'm trying to get away from my computer and certain people on said computer... no not you...sheesh...sometimes you are so sensitive :P LOL

Went to the fireworks last night in Fort Erie... sitting on the river side brought some more old home town memories up for me...

I miss the fesitval and how much fun it was...(said festival being The Friendship Festival celebrating Buffalo and Fort Erie being friends for the last 120 some odd years, and also celebrating Canada Day and the Fourth of July) now it just seems that the festival has turned into another expense...another drain on the pocketbook... It makes me kinda stop and wonder if thats how my parents felt when I was younger... when I wanted all the cotton candy, sno cones, rides, and money for some crappy thing that will break in a couple of days... the only thing I look forward to when it comes to the festival is the airshow, concerts and the fireworks... really if it wasn't for the festivals I wouldn't have seen most of the people I have in concert...LOL most of which my American counterparts wouldn't really know unless I have tortured them by sending them songs by them and then bugged them afterwards about whether or not they liked the songs LMAO

I found one of my old cordless phones... I'm kinda happy... I wanted one that has caller id...but enh...beggars can't be choosers... Krammit is gonna see if it's ok if I borrow hers...

Went to see a medium on wednesday... (thank you Krammit's mommy) he was frickin awesome... extremely accurate without being one of those kind that leads you...it's hard to explain... he wasn't like "I'm geting a name it starts with an *M* do you know someone with an *M* name?" nope he came right out with the name and then told me who the person was...LOL (Krammit and I were joking about the other kinds of mediums that do that...) not gonna tell you about my reading..parts of it are too personal...

Anyway... enough stalling...gotta go shower and get ready to go... if I don't get to blog before I go... I'll see y'all on Monday or Sunday night...

No comments: