Monday, July 26, 2004

Pictures

so I finally posted some pics from the trip to Quebec... I dunno about everyone else but we had one helluva trip...

thank you again to Shana for letting us borrow her camera... it takes beautiful pictures...

thank you John for taking everyone's pics and burning them onto cd's so that we could all have copies of all pics taken...

I'll have some more pics to post in the next couple of days... on the way home we stopped at the 1000 Islands in Brockville with John and Anna... I just need to get them off the camera...

John and Anna headed home at about 2 a.m.

It was great having people here and being around everyone for the last week and a bit... but it's also nice to be able to sit around topless again... LOL

I hope you all like the pics we took... they don't even begin to show how beautiful everything was... the places, the people we were with and the incredible scenary...

Anywho... I'm tired... having my before bed smoke and hittin the sack...

Blog Ya Later

3 comments:

JustSue said...

Hiya Rae, Just wanted to welcome you home. It sure sounds like you all had a wonderful time - I am just a teensy bit jealous I couldn't make the trip too. Maybe next time ;) Photos look great though! ttyl LB :D

Anonymous said...

no problem!

Anonymous said...

I must say, you're evil by posting pictures...now I WANNA GO BACK TO Quebec. Had many a good memories while I was there. Perhaps one day I'll go back.