Thursday, July 15, 2004

I'm Dumb
Ok I've come to the conclusion that I'm a complete idiot when it comes to trying to put stuff on my page...thought I might try Blogrolling... I need to fucking learn more code... it seems that the computer can make me feel my smallest when I want to do something to my blog...
I can't just open up the source code for other pages and go "Ooooh thats how ya do it" I've tried before... I tried when Squig told me how easy it was... It all looks Greek to me... I can't seem to wrap my head around it... It frustrates me to no end... So I guess there shall be no blog rolling on this page...

Oh well... c'est la vie!

I was not meant to design websites even my own lil space...

I gotta try to finish up cleaning Anna and John leave tonight to come here... Blog Ya Later

No comments: