Monday, July 05, 2004

?????

I'm beginning to wonder if I should have told Shadow what Lenny had said... he's been kinda weird... and he's expecting me to leave... Friday he tells me about this thing he read while bored at work...then says when we get home he'll show it to me... so last night he's sitting at the computer and says I can't find the exact site I was looking at but here and shows me this site...


why is he showing me this stuff? why won't he believe that it's over?
he has someone else now and I'm not it... there's not going to be any moving south as of yet... I have no money, no income, and no job waiting for me...

I know that I don't need a visa to live there... but why was he looking at the stuff about marrying a US citizen... I dunno if it's because he wants to point out that "His" excuse for me not coming back wasn't a legit one... or is Shadow trying to get me to push the subject with "Him"... or does Shadow really believe what Lenny said...

*sigh*

I don't know...

No comments: