Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Damn Cable

Tuesday at 10:49 a.m.

I'm sitting here having a smoke and watching Ellen Degenres...yeah can ya tell I'm motivated?? not in the least...
I'm sick of the cable lights flashing at me... mocking me if you will....
*flash flash* look at us Rae *flash flash* theres three of us blinking at you *flash flash* don't ya just wish we'd connect *flash flash*
Altho I must say that with the cable being out...at least I'm getting more work done around the apartment...but damn all I wanted to do was check my email and such...

Great now the price is right just came on....must say I need to get off my butt and get some stuff done...

woo hoo the first guy to win the bid is Canadian....from Ontario to boot...

Tuesday 3:21 p.m.

I"m so very very tired...I don't understand why...
last night I actually went to bed early because I was sick of the cable going in and out and not being able to talk to my friends.
Yet for the past two days if I sit down for any amount of time I start to fall asleep or doze off while sitting here...

I have no energy to get up and do anything... I go to lay on the bed and watch the boys play the nintendo and I pass out... I'm just SO tired. I'm getting sick of this cycle.

Tuesday 3:42 p.m.

The cable thing is getting SOOOO tiresome....

Tuesday 6:55 p.m.

blah... almoist have the livingroom straightened out... *sigh* I can see it now tho... Thursday when I have the three kids here...that I'll have to do a "flight of the bumblebee" pick up again... I need to find a way to get the boxes that I have in the hallway to the storage unit... and I think I'm going to check to see if mom wants the rest of the empty boxes like last time...
I'm doing my post like this today because of the stupid cable modem acting up...

Tuesday 8:30 p.m.

Just shaved both the boys heads....I shaved Gambits first since he's used to it...Keenan watched on in horror for the first few minutes until Gambit told him that it didn't hurt and that it was much cooler than having longer hair... He also told his brother that it only tickled a little bit... So Keenan was extremely willing to get his cut... I was so thankful to Gambit for that cause he could've been an ass about it and pretended it hurt like hell...which I was half expecting...

Tuesday 11:38 p.m.

My cable has finally come back on for a little while...and alas...blogger decides that it's maintenance time...on the site...so I have resorted to writing my blog in Wordpad and I'll have to post it in the morning...cause I'm not staying up late enough to post it...I'm still extremely tired...

No comments: