Friday, July 09, 2004

Blah...

So I went to Hell and took the testing to see about working there... ick...
five tests on the computer and two paper tests...boring shite...

Paulie was nice enough to pick me up from downtown and brought me home... gawd he's so nice... I hate public transportation...

I don't have much to say...

yep hard to believe eh?...nothing insightful... nothing nutty... nothing fragmented...

I don't know what I'm thinking anymore... I'm concentrating more on me... my training has been slacking... and I've felt it... I've barely been on yahoo for the last three days... I've barely been angry... I haven't really been feeling like I'm lost... I know that good is coming my way and I'm making it happen...
I've been sort of wondering around in my own head lately (yeah yeah yeah lots of space to roam) just trying to figure my shit out...

blah...anyway...I'm gonna wander now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice guys always finish last to bad i'm not a nice guy