Thursday, July 22, 2004

Just got back from Quebec City, it was very nice but omg it was a long trip... It took three hours to get there, then we walked around all day and then it was three hours to get home again...

now there is a line-up for the showers, because we all feel grimey and sticky and sweaty...
Again I got some good pictures that I will post later when I get home... John is going to burn the pictures that everyone has taken onto one cd and give each of us a copy...
Wish I had of thought of doing something like that when I have made other trips...

Today was the first day since April that I have seen another car like Crystals, and actually I saw two... one on the way to Quebec City and one on the way home...since I went to visit her in November and then saw her again in April I have not (in Canada) seen a car like hers... So thought about her and my visit with her when I saw those two cars...

Anyway almost my turn for the shower so I'm off and running again...
will be home Saturday tho... yay normalcy again... LOL

No comments: