Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Life Sucks...

Eating dinner, trying to watch some Big Brother 5 and Amazing Race...phone rings... Shadow gets a strange look on his face passes me the phone and says It's Hell for you...

I get on the phone... apparently the resume I put into Hell over 3 months ago finally made it to someones desk... they want me to come in and do my testing... Gawww I don't want to work at Hell... Shadow already does...
I don't wanna be a hell dweller too...

I especially don't want to be getting a jo a week and a half before we're going on vacation as well...

Damn Hell...

I hate life it sucks...
I think I'm going to run away...

Night is taking some time off from yahell, that sucks...I'm gonna miss him.
Anna keeps me up way past my bedtime...
Red makes me think about Monkey Hearts in boxes...
Jamie is a freak...dude whats up with the thumb and eyeball tricks??
Apparently it takes frogs to find frogs according to Moonie...

I've confessed to Shadow that I don't want a car as much as I do want one...(confusing eh) I told him I'm afraid that if we had a car I would be more inclined to run away... same with a job...I'm scared that if I have a job and get some money I would use it to run away as well...

I just seriously am fucked up... I'm constantly wanting to be anywhere but here...

No comments: