Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I had a dream last night...

Standing in the middle of the bridge (In the middle of the Peace Bridge is a plaque that says "this is the international border of U.S.A and Canada") /he was on one side of the plaque, I was on the other. I told him the truth. He already knew it. But I told him anyway. I told him how even tho he had others in his life that I still had hope, that like a foolish girl I still had hope. He looked uncomfortable as he always did when I would talk to him about us. I let him know that even tho I still had a small hope, I was saying goodbye. I was saying goodbye because for all that time he lied to me, he led me to believe something that he wasn't willing to follow thru. I handed him the info that was found online, said "It could've been done", and walked past him. Walked right into the US into a group of people that were waiting for me on the other side. I embraced Madame Miriam and went with her to live in the south.

I woke up from that dream feeling sad, yet at the same time I felt good.
I hope that I can get to Miriam, I believe I can learn a lot from her.

So dream interpertor man (Jamie) figure that one out for me ;)
Night in the time that you are away I hope you get everything you deserve out of life.
My Tropicana Anna from Banana Louisiana 8 more days sweetie *giddy lil giggle*
Squirrels read the book :D
Peachy you are the best girl, not many would post their tig ol bitties on their blog for me.
Tinkie you suck, I wanted a shirt.
Shadow I hated you so much this morning for being so selfish.
Shiney yer such a pretty lil princess ;) LOL
Paulie thank you....you always make me smile.

3 comments:

Anna said...

That one is pretty straight forward I think but lets see what Jamie comes up with...8 more days, now I've got you counting down with me ;).

Amanda said...

Rae, ya can see my boobies anytime!

Anonymous said...

rae u r one of akind once i start reading your blog i can't stop until i've read it all keep up with all that bitter feelings its good to get it out u always have friends to lend a shoulder