Friday, July 02, 2004

Too Few Cheerios In Too Much Milk

why the hell am I eating? blech... I can't stand eating this....well I can't say early...it's not...umm... I can't stand eating this soon after I get out of bed.

I just got a call fromm Krammit...she said she was on her way out...so I was like umm ok...you heading to work...she said no...umm ok...where ya going...there...here???...yeah...umm ok...

now my question is...did I know she was coming and just forgot??? or was this a surprise visiting where she was just making sure I'd be outta bed??? gaww I feel so confused... I hate gettin up and bein confused right away...

I couldn't find a bowl... I'm eating out of a square tupperware container... isn't that so like me...
round cereal...square bowl...oval spoon...
do you know how hard it can be to eat round cereal from a square bowl??
try it some time.

I got the plugin for winamp so it shows what I'm listening too music wise... problem is I can't turn it off and on when I want...and I can't stay invisible... If I turn music on... it puts me online...

Ok not confused anymore...I wasn't expecting her :D

No comments: