Sunday, July 18, 2004

I made it too Quebec and what am I going to do now...????

QUIZZES!!! BA HA HA HA

nancy
You're Nancy, air and invention. Analysis: Oh boy.
You've got issues, mostly with the world at
large. You've been dumped on your whole life
and that pain has pretty much turned you evil.
Sure, it's not your fault, but you don't help
matters by going with it. Stop, think and try
to get off the black magic or someone's going
to knock you off your broom. Traits: clever,
fanciful, mean, impulsive.


Which Witch from The Craft Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

anyway I had to do that one cause I liked the movie... Anyway still not ready to type out the story about the trip here... I think later I will go in the house (since I'm still sitting on the deck on the lap top) anyway...I'm still trying to get used too the keyboard... but then again at least its in english LOL :D

Deli is using the french one again and it shows LOL

anyway back to socializing :D

No comments: