Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Whew

it's been odd to be out of my normal routine...
at home I usually get up go to the bathroom (get showered and what not), get breakfast for anyone that is there, then I go and sit at the computer and check everyone's blogs/journals to see if they have written anything new and ground breaking, then I will write in mine or check my email and go about the day either chatting or cleaning or playing with the kids...

here it's been get up whenever or get woken up when everyone else is ready to go...have breakfast and then decide what to do for the day or get started on what was decided to do last night...

Anyway, of course being on someone elses computer (either moon's or john's) I don't have my favourites list so I haven't been checking my friends blogs/journals in the mornings...
Hopefully I don't have too much to catch up on... I did ask Red for a link to hers the other night when I did find some time to go into the chatroom...

I've only been in the chatroom a couple of times...and really when I was in there I wasn't paying much attention since there were some interesting conversations going on around me on the deck...

It's been a great trip... we went to the old port in Montreal...I've taken some nice pictures of all of us... when I can get them off the camera I'll share a couple with y'all...
Anyway I think we're going to be startin brunch in a minute... If I get a chance I'll be back later...

Blog Ya Later

No comments: