Sunday, July 04, 2004

Saturday Night...
written in my notebook while laying in the tent using a flashlight for light

Went to storage - got our air mattress out - the one we slept on last night had holes in it... so needless to say...we were pretty much on the ground in the morning...(we had a slim foam mattress but it was crappy too...

Mom, Shadow, kids and I went down to the Festival... I got burnt on my arms... There's something strangely erotic about sun burns...(get into that later)
There was some neat things I would have loved to buy...but..had to remind myself that we need money for our trip... one thing I fell in love with was a small Tibetan singing bowl... fuck me tho it was $150 for the small one... definately wasn't getting that...LOL

written now

Shadow and I went back down to the Friendship Festival last night to see if they had any good concerts going on... usually the Saturday night concerts are the best... needless to say...um NO
the had some video screen on the stage because they were going to be showing movies...what movies you ask... the three stooges and national lampoons vacation...WTF??
So needless to say who ever thought of that idea was a fucking dumbass... we decided to go figure something else out to do...
after much discussion we decided to go to the theatre to see Spiderman 2... Mr Usher guy named Jason came in and did the whoel "welcome to cineplex I hope you enjoy your movie" speel... and gives the no cell phone speel...sittin there in a nice cool theatre munching popcorn slurpin a pop (oh sorry) I mean a soda :P getting really into the movie...cause it's real good... theres this real suspenseful scene with him trying to stop a train...they do a close up of his face...he is in a lot of pain...and he closed his eyes...and the screen went dark... for a split second I"m like ok...maybe it was part of the movie...nope...the movie had stopped...Jason comes in...apologizing and everything trying to keep us calm...while he's in the midst of saying that it would come back momentarily...the movie comes back on... about 4 minutes past the part we were watching...gone back to munchin and slurpin...little while later MJ and Peter are about to kiss and BAM movie goes off again...crowd groans...and starts booing when Jason comes back in again...he says that the vouchers for a free movie are being stamped for us as he was speaking to us...some guy yelled out that we should all get two each...Jason asks why...guy gave him some strange lame answer...so Jason said "sorry dude thats not good enough"..so I yelled out "how about cause the movie has stopped twice" he replies with well see now thats a good answer...all of a sudden movie comes back on...damn probably about 5 minutes or so farther into the movie... everyone quiets and we start watching again...10 minutes before the end of the movie...fucking thing goes off again...Jason comes back in with another usher guy...probably afraid of gettin lynched now... this time he comes in saying that they don't think its coming back on this time and that they had vouchers for everyone (two) and if we really wanted him too he'd try to act out the ending for us LOL...just as he said again that they were sorry for the incovenience the movie came back on again...it was getting ridiculous...anyway...needless to say it went off again...and we all left...so we now have 4 vouchers to see a movies for free...
got home REAL late because of the interuptions...

I'm exhausted... I think it's mainly because of the sunburn tho...
i got a new shirt while at the festival.. it says "I *heart* FF* on the front...we've been coming up with some interesting things that the FF could stand for...it really stands for "Friendship Festival"...but we've come up with some funny ones...of course the first one I thought of was "Finger Fucking" LMFAO

Found out on Friday that Shadow has the time off for the week we want to go away...YAY *insert happy dance* he's happy, he hasn't had a vacation in awhile...

Anyway I'm outta here for awhile..I'm friggin starving and Anna telling me about how she's having steak for dinner now has me wanting steak...damnit... Later

1 comment:

The Witch Doctor said...

what can I say I'm such a perv :d