Monday, July 26, 2004

Reality TV Shows

If ya don't know... you're gonna find out now...

I'm a bit of a buff for some Reality TV shows...

Big Brother 1 thru 5 (watched them all)... I've been known to watch Survivor... (only a couple of them).... For Love Or Money (watch parts of it)... Canadian Idol (yes there is a Canadian version) and American Idol... Amazing Race (only number 4 and now 5) and the list goes on... I'm only extremely huge on Big Brother... I like the idea of being trapped in a house with strangers... don't ask why.. I have no idea why...

I have one beef with most of the reality tv shows tho...

WHERE'S THE FAT CHICKS???

SERIOUSLY... you see fat guys in BB but you never have any fat chicks...
there was a guy on BB that was over weight but there has yet to be a big girl... they are all slim trim little girls that wander around in bikinis...

they have people from their early 20's to their early 40's...so there's no agism going on... but damn I'm betting you'll never see a fat chick on the show...

not like I'm going to stop watching the show because of it because I'm such a voyeur when it comes to others lives... but damn I just needed to voice the compliant that I want to see a fat chick on Big Brother... (yeah you all know that secretly I wanna be the first fat chick on Big Brother...LOL)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I wanna be the first fat chick on survivor. Screw food!!! I can hibernate on what i got!!!

Anonymous said...

i want to see you on b b that would b great but you couldn't go topless so what fun is that i think they need someone to slap the mr,prefects around abit they seem like they are it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Witch Doctor said...

Well I could go topl;ess they just wouldn't show it on the tv, however I'm sure it would pop up on the 24/7 video feed that you could subscribe too...

It's crazy that one of my main reasons to move to the states is just to go on reality tv shows... I know..I'm a freak... lol