Sunday, July 18, 2004

Still on the laptop but I'll try to relate the story without throwing the laptop without the window... the touch pad is extremely sensitive...

Well like I said everyone made it to our place on friday night... Saturday morning Ladybird came to meet whomever was awake... I was asleep when she came to get Deli for breakfast... then Shadow and I got up and went to the market and while we were out Ladybird came back with Deli to see who was awake and what not... we got back and we had just missed her... so dayum... ladybird was at my house and I didn't even get to meet her.

Anyway, we left at about 1 p.m. stopped a couple times to pee and grab a bit to eat... well only ate at one rest stop... peed at a few and gased up at each of them...

got to Montreal and got lost... a couple of times... we were sort of doing loop dee loops in the right direction... finally we got to Moonie and Obi's at... oh...well...ummm... 11 p.m.

they bought some wonderful pizza and we got to sit in comfortable chairs and sit and chat without having to hit a talk button, without having to say "can ya hear me now?" "what was that I couldn't quite hear ya?"... it was nice to be able to hear Obi's comments rather than strain to listen to him past Moon's laughing or her saying "Shuuuuuut up" while laughing of course....

We've been having fun... even the two that don't really chat much seem to be having a good time.. (Mr's Deli and Ergo)

Anyway... I'm gettin munchy feeling and I bought some meat sticks I've yet to eat... Blog Ya Later

No comments: