Thursday, July 15, 2004

Cable Update

Alrighty then...

Cable man just left...he was REALLY cute and good looking... take it easy girls he was married... he was really nice... took him about 45 minutes of running up and down the stairs... he finally just gave us a new modem... I dunno if Shadow is going to be too happy with that... because if I do recall he said "don't let him give you a new modem" but I'm not certain... but damn when the guy turned to me and said I think it's actually just your modem I"m gonna give ya a new one...what the hell am I supposed to say "Oh no I'm sorry sir you can't do that because the guy I live with says I'm not supposed to accept a new one" ??

This one works, That one didn't... what would you do?

the new one is cute and smaller... not that that should make a difference... I mean I think we had the old one for about 4 years or so... I think it was time for a new one ...LOL So bye bye beloved Samsung... and welcome to the family RCA...

He asked me when he got here the normal "Hi how ya doin?" I replied with tired and cranky, you? he chuckled and said I'm actually doing ok...so I just said well I'm cranky ya see because I'm a chat addict and well I haven't been able to chat really sincelast thursday...lol he laughed and said well lets see if we can fix that... He was a really nice guy...

*sigh* and now that I'm back on... there is virtually no body online on my yahoo list.. LOL oh the irony of it all...

oh well maybe I'll sedate the kids with nintendo and snacks and take a nap ...LOL
Enh maybe I'll just take a shower and watch the kids play...

Either way just wanted to let y'all know I was back... not like I got too many comments about being missed *ahem* (hint hint) :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THe RCA DCM-245's are wikked modems that love the high Hz and voltage