Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Krammity Jane

Krammit is such a great friend, she called me this morning (over and over and over again until I got out of bed), told me she was playing hooky from work and was gonna come visit me... YAY my krammit was coming over... she says "Get dressed...want a tea?" LOL of course I wanted one... seems like the only time I have Timmy's tea is when she comes over... usually if I go to timmy's for something I'll order an Ice Capp...

Anywho...

Krammit came over for a few hours, talked about all kinds of things....it's nice to see that even when we don't talk for awhile or see each other a lot we can pick up right where we left off...it's been hard for us to get together with our schedules... I say ours as if I have this huge schedule...LOL
with her havin a full time job, and three kids, which one plays Lacrosse, it's hard to get together..

"I did what I did before love came to town"

We're doing the wedding countdown already... 7 weeks til the big day... (not me you sillies...Krammit's)

"ain't yo bidness, no concern, ain't your concern, what we do, 'less you want your face slapped too"

Going to get Keenan on Thursday... gotta leave here at 6:30 am...we'll get there about noon or so depending on traffic... and since Shadow has to work on Friday...we'll have to leave Thursday in the afternoon... it's gonna be a really long fucking day... 12 hours in driving total... Shadow's gonna drive up since my mom is coming straight here after her midnight shift at work... so she'll be sleepin in the back of the van... she told me on the phone to bring some cd's or something to listen to then turns around and says she wants silence on the way up...well ya'll know how I feel about silence...I told her that silence was un-fuckin-likely...LMAO
*sigh* gonna be a REAL long drive if I either have to do it in silence or listen to her bitch... so it may be a lose lose situation...wish me luck either way LOL

"go ahead Mr Wendal"

Doing the blood work wasn't as bad as I've had to put up with in the past... I so prefer going to the lab to get it done... any time I've had iot done at the hospital I come home looking like I'm a fucking heroine addict...
they would poke me in all kinds of spots lookin for veins...the worst time was...
Last July when I came down with a bout of Bell's Palsy...they wanted to do some tests on my... the nurse (I use that term loosely) comes in...tries three times on my right arm, then twice on my left arm, then she fuckin tried the back of my hand and then finally went back to my left arm... Gawd I wanted to punch her in the fucking head...

"Where do bad folks go when they die? they don't go to heaven where the angels fly, they go to a lake of fire and fry, don't see them again til the fourth of July"

however no bruises this time... she was a nice english woman, talked to me the whole time..I warned her that sometimes it's hard to find my veins... so she tied my arm up REALLY tight...

"when ya answer the door, pick up the phone, you won't find me cause I'm not coming home"

Gambit and mom were with me when I got the blood taken...unfortunately Gambit didn't come in with me...I wanted to show him...(gawd sometimes I'm evil to that kid) LMAO
So I came out of the cubicle holding my arm and pouting... looked at Gambit "Did ya hear me screaming?" he got a scared look "yeah" he said, mom smacks me in the shoulder and looks at him "you did not" "well I heard someone screaming" he says...now with my family thats quite possible...however... the girl behind the counter was laughing her ass off as we walked out the building, Gambit and I walked out hand in hand and he looks up at me a quietly says "I really did hear screaming tho"...I chuckled and replied "it's ok baby, it wasn't me, I'm alright"
Grandma took us to McDonalds... she realized when I hesitated at the question of when was the last time you ate when the woman behind the desk asked it, that I hadn't eaten all day...
And Gambit told on me as soon as my mom got here...see with my mom if I don't smile as soon as I see her...her first question is always "what's the matter with you?" so of course she asked it...Gambit pipes up "Mommy is tired" "why?" "because she didn't go to bed last night, she stayed up all night long" she looks at me and asks him "why did she do that?" he shrugged and went to walk past me...I whispered "thanks a lot you lil snitch"...I just told her I couldn't sleep, so why go to sleep at 6 am when I know that Gambit is gonna be up at 8...

"And here's to you Mrs Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you know, God bless you please Mrs Robinson heaven holds a place for those who pray"

Blah... Blog Ya later

No comments: