Saturday, June 12, 2004

I Had a fun evening last night... well I guess I should say early this morning...

small crowd in the room, (seeing as a lot of them are at Duke's) started off as just me and Peachy, then Moonie came in followed by Deli then Anna...

Nothing like having 5 intelligent women in a room with no men... well I think one or two may have come in...but they don't tend to stay long...

we were laughing and joking and telling stories... it was great.

There wasn't too much that sticks out in my mind about too many of the conversations, I just know that I enjoyed myself.

Moonie Do you have a picture of your dog?

Deli don't forget to tell Punjab that I love it when he wears the big party hat.

Anna - Ok.

Anyway, running off to the library, then I think we're taking the kid on his first city bus ride...

I'll let ya know how it goes later...

No comments: