Saturday, June 26, 2004

Peer Pressure

Alright so I'm going to try to get to the clinic tomorrow to get the blood work done that I have been procrastinating about... :P @ Anna, Red, Moonie and Shadow

I hate having blood taken... they always hurt me...

Anyway, I guess later I'll have a story to tell about that...

Shadow said he's going to call the clinic in the morning to make sure they're open...
I hope you all realize I was going to go with my mother and Gambit while he got his soccer pictures taken... :P

I was so sad tonight... Krammit called me very upset... her Oma died earlier... I had no idea what to say except I'm sorry and that never seems to be enough... I hope that she's alright... I know how much she loved her Oma... I let her know that I was here if she needed someone to talk to... I love ya krammit baby even if we haven't talked a lot lately, I've been thinking about ya.

Squirrels is such a sweetie, she found a copy of Go Ask Alice on ebay tonight... starting bid was only a buck... gawd I'm such a dink I don't even have a buck that I could put a bid on it... but thanks squirrels ;) was very thoughtful of you to send me the link... Speaking of Go Ask Alice... Shadow read it today for the first time... it was nice to see that it affected him as much as it always affects me when I read it...

Anyway I'm finally off to bed... I'm gonna be dragging my ass in the morning...gawww... Blog Ya Later

No comments: