Tuesday, June 22, 2004

"what was once there isn't now and never will be again"

I do believe thats what you said wasn't it...?

thanks for finally explaining yourself, too bad it wasn't too me it was to someone else while I listened...but thank you.

Why didn't you just say that in the first place and save me oh so much time?

And wow the things you find out about your friends that they can't tell you themselves but can tell someone else...

I would find out of course I would...and people wonder why I haven't been around much...

It's been hard for me it really has... I'm so glad that everyone else can pick up and move on and be excited about the idea... sorry if I'm a little slow when it comes to things like that... but when I have been left in the dark thats what happens... I have seen the light (damn sounded religious there)...

oh well...
c'est la vie

No comments: