Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Anger Can Be So Motivating At Times...

Nobody knows it but I've been trying to make sure I excercise at least an hour a day...especially since that technician called me...I just haven't told anybody about...cause I hate the response ya get from people...the "So how's that working for ya?" while they look you up and down lookin for any signs of change...

As stated above anger can be so motivating at times... ended up workin out for two hours instead of struggling thru just one hour...didn't realize how long it had been, because the music was good and the anger was high... didn't even feel the burn til after I finished my cool down...yeah...gonna be hurtin tomorrow...LOL oh well I do it to myself...

So I hate all men right now...pretty much if you have a willy I hate you... Friend of mine wanted to take me out tonight to the drive-in...then called back said he got called into work...and then It was too late to try and see if I could get a ride to womens circle...

so I sent a message to my friend who was going...to see if she could give the ladies a message for me...as soon as I said are you there? she replies with..."if you're looking for a ride, I'm not driving I'm getting a ride as well"...
well excuse the fuck out of me...so sorry...sheesh...sorry if I haven't been in touch...I've been out of touch with even myself... I fall out of touch with people so that I don't complain or end up venting on them... then when I try to contact them again... I get this attitude of I'm something they wiped off their shoe...
ah fuck 'em...

damn I need another shower...it's just so fucking humid here... gawww I hate it...

No comments: