Thursday, June 24, 2004

Home Again Home Again

Ok so went to the graduation last night like I mentioned before...I was there on behalf of the Lions club to give out a bursary to a kid that would probably blow the money on beer money this summer rather then saving it for school books...
But I was sitting up on stage with the other guests that were all there doing the exact same thing...
As I was sitting there listening to the boring speeches and watching the kids get their diplomas, I started thinking about my highschool years... I started to feel nostalgic... I missed all my highschool friends that I used to hang around with... now mind you I still talk to and visit a few of them...such as Keebler, Jester, Krammit and a couple of others... but I miss the feeling of having a bunch of friends to chatter with everyday (probably why I'm a chat junkie) I came from a very little highschool... there was only about 500 students in total... so we always felt like a big family... anyway...kinda missed that last night.

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see, all your life you were only waiting for this moment to be free, blackbird fly into the light of the dark black night."

I finally got my desk lamp on my desk so that I can have my cam on the small image size and it's not so dark... Yay me... LOL

"Cecilia I'm down on my knees begging ya please to come home"

Just got home not too long ago from Gambits soccer game... was his first game in net as goalie... must say he did better then the goalie from the first half...LOL he only had one goal go past him...but at least he dived for it to try to stop it...the little girl watched as the ball rolled by...LOL Lookin at the other families there watching there kids play I realized that Gambit is a lucky kid... he comes with a clan LOL Me, Shadow, My mom, my sister and Robert (his father)... other kids had moms and/or maybe dads... he did well... I hope he decides to stick with soccer he really seems to enjoy it... it was funny tho... we walked off the field and he said "hey mom listen tapping shoes" and started dancin on the street in his cleats...LOL... his father just shook his head looked at me and said "he's your kid" LOL to which I replied "of course he is"... I was in dancing for 10 years...LOL
His father says he's going to push Gambit to take hockey in the winter... I told him to feel free but I and my family would not be paying for hockey... it's too damn expensive...

"all day and all night and everything that he sees is blue"

*sigh* well Robert has court tomorrow... I forgot that I was supposed to type out an affidavit for him for it... I woke up to the phone ringing... saw it was him and started yellin shit shit shit... so I sat down and spent the rest of the afternoon... hopefully it'll help him out...

"Someone is always someone elses one"

So am I tired? enh yeah kind of... feeling more blah then tired... it was nice talking with Moonie and Deli on the phone today tho... they always seem to cheer me up... was having a frantic day with forgetting the affidavit and the computer acting up... it was a nice break to get away from it and think about other stuff instead...

"I don't worry cause worrying is a waste of my time"

However I am back to feeling blah...

"been so long since he's been on so please show me what it is that you wanna see"

Talking to a girl I met in the room last night...her name is Jessica... we're talking about regrets... interesting conversation to get into the first time you chat one on one with a person...

"She don't know she's beautiful, never crossed her mind, tho time and time I've told her so"

Hmm anyway... dunno what else to write about... last night was too weird to blog about... LOL...

Gonna go relax and listen to some ICP...LOL yes I relax to ICP... don't ask...

No comments: