Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Hmmm...

So was told today that I have set the standard... interesting way of putting it... I guess that bathroom scene shall forever be etched in his mind... yet he doesn't remember the beef episode on the couch (LMFAO) maybe that one's just more mememorable to me cause I couldn't do anything but laugh everytime he would say it... while he was busy doing something else... (Daddy close yer eyes for this blog LOL)

But god that was embarassing when he was giving step by step instructions on how to find my g-spot, I was over here absolutely going red...I just wanted to slink and hide under my desk, I couldn't believe it... what freaked me out was the fact that even tho I'm not there and haven't been for awhile he still knew exactly where it was...

I couldn't even think at the time of something embarassing to hit him back with either...

GRRR sister finally showed up...I'll finish this later

No comments: