Sunday, June 06, 2004

I had a couple of informative conversations yesterday... thank you nagel, peachy and ergo...

As a result of those conversations I will be calling my doctors office tomorrow...to set up an appointment... yeah yeah yeah I'm such a procrastinator...

It's been cool at night when I'm chatting Jester has been coming in and chatting with me and my other friends... It was odd at first to see my outside life meshing with my online one...but now I'm finding it cool...I mean it was odd when Krammit started coming in the room...

Shadow's asked me twice already if I've called my mom to ask her about her van...right like I had a chance too between just getting out of bed and creating another new blog...

So my body is still screaming at me for standing so long at the concert then walking over to the grocery store... I hate being fat and achy and shite... it sucks ass...

Talking to Shana is making me want to go and quiz myself to death... I think Shadow will have a problem with that since I think he wants to crack...
He claims Sunday is his "crack day"

ok done now...before I just start giving you play by plays as to whats happening at the moment...

No comments: