Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Holy Crap

Was talking to Paulie today on the phone... he asked me what was wrong... I gave him the cliff notes... he was pissed... took me over a half an hour to calm him down... he was ranting about all kinds of things... then he says to me "You know South Carolina isn't that far away...and I'm off this week"
well holy damn that started it again... anyway got him calm...

Told him not to worry about it... that I was fine and I was alright and I just want it behind me now...

Anyway, that aside...
Had a really good day today... I Love Moonie and Anna and all the regs...sometimes they're just so fucking funny... they had me in tears from laughing so hard today... Moonie actually made milk come out Anna's nose at one point...LOL

I'm tired and have a headache now from all the laughing... I need to get a drink so I can take some Aleve...

not much else to say really...I love my lil jets and heli...they're sitting on my speaker...they're so cute...but anyway...
Yeah I think I may go to bed...since Anna disappeared on me, Night has left, Moonie's gone to bed with Obi, and frankly cause I'm tired...LOL
Night

No comments: