Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Soooooo....

woke up this morning... checked my blog for comments... (ty Shadow I was drawing a blank as to what the E was) There was the comment from shadow... ok nothing new about that, he generally reads it before he goes to work... HOWEVER... I also noticed that my yahoo was signed in... I shut it off before I went to bed... He told me a few days ago that he wouldn't read my archives anymore... but I'm really thinking he did... He promised he wouldn't... His paranoia has seemed to rub off on me... I hate his paranoia, it's made me paranoid and I feel like I can't trust him...

"I've been living a lie, theres nothing inside"

"wake me up inside wake up inside call my name and save me from the dark"

Actually scratch that... it's not a feeling... I just can't trust him... period.
What?!?
If he can come right out and say he doesn't trust me anymore...then why should I have to trust him... especially after reading them before...

Two people not trusting each other just can't be good for a relationship... Something better change soon...

Loud music is good...however I'm sure my neighbours hate me... been listenin to my tunes so loud today that I can't even hear myself singing...

"I've been looking everywhere and I've been looking for you because you don't want my love, you want a satisfaction you don't need my love you got to find yourself another piece of the action you're fucking crazy"

*sigh* mmmm music...

It truly calms the beast...

"would you look me in the eye, could you look me in the eye and tell me that you're happy now?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All hail the Queen of Quiz geekiness!