Tuesday, June 22, 2004

You Must Not Really Know Me Like I Thought You Did

I can't believe that you think I could do something so sneaky and under handed...

Do you know me at all? I thought you did... After all this time of talking and being friends and sharing stuff about our lives... I at least thought you got some kind of inkling as to who I was and what I am like...

and then even after me explaining myself you still didn't believe me... what's up with that?

And here I thought we were good friends...gawww

*sigh* oh well as I said earlier this morning c'est la vie... I'm not dwelling on it anymore, if I did it would drive me insane...lol
Get over it, I am.

Anyway on that note...

Listening to some Big Sugar and trying to figure out what the hell I was supposed to be doing today...LOL

"Dear Mr Fantasy play us a tune, something to make us all happy, do anything, take us out of this gloom, sing a song, play guitar make it snappy"

I think for now I shall go shower and get dressed...Blog Ya Later

No comments: