Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I went to bed after that last post... laid there... rolled over... rolled the other way... tossed and turned a bit more... all the while I was thinking... yet it was in a very Dr Suess kinda way... like all the thoughts that went thru my head rhymed... it was fucked up...so then I started thinking about the way I was thinking... Shadow asked me twice what was wrong... I just said I couldn't sleep... didn't tell him why... that would seem crazy... "Yeah it's strange hun I can't get to sleep because my thoughts are running thru my head like a bad Dr Suess book"... I think even he would have been weirded out by that... so shortly after five I decided to try having a cigarette... sometimes that helps me fall asleep... nope... was thinking about going for a walk... nah then I had to get dressed... so I opted to put in a movie... maybe I'd fall asleep to that... Paycheck... Ben Affleck and Uma Thurman... Good movie... bad sedative... I'm still up watching the special features... I hate this...if I fall asleep now at 8:40 in the morning I'll be in bed til 5 pm... if I don't get some sleep I'll be the biggest bitch in the entire world (hush you I know you're thinking I already am :P ) so that is my dilemma now... to sleep or not to sleep that IS the question...

I think I shall take my chances... cuddle up with Magilla and go to sleep...

No comments: