Friday, June 25, 2004

The Fun Of Having Kids

One of the things that we bought for Shadow for Father's Day was a box of "Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans" ... they really aren't kidding... here's the list of the f lavours: Black Pepper, Blueberry, Booger, Earthworm, Cherry, Cinnamon, Dirt, Ear Wax, Grape Jelly, Grass, Green Apple, Lemon Drop, Toasted Marshmallow, Buttered Popcorn, Sardine, Soap, Spaghetti, Spinach, Tutti-Fruitti and Vomit...

So Shadow said "well I doubt I'll open the jelly beans" so Gambit and I opened them today... LOL

We both ate one earlier that was brownish with black spots... we were trying to figure out if they tasted like dirt or earthworms... after chewin it for a minute I realized that mine tasted like dirt... so we decided we'd try one that was supposed to be the toasted marshmallow to get rid of the dirt taste...it worked...

If ya look at the pictures of the jelly beans on the back of the box you'll notice that for every one that tastes good there is one that will look VERY similiar to it... so ya have to be very careful...

So I pulled one out a couple of minutes ago it was yellowish with red spots... so I looked at the pictures and noticed that spaghetti and vomit look exactly like that... hmm so I looked from the jelly bean in my hand to the pictures on the box, back and forth bean in hand to pic on box... so finally I handed it to Gambit and said here I think this one is spaghetti... he popped it in his mouth and I said or it could be vomit flavoured... he had already started chewing it... all of a sudden his face crumpled a bit... and he looks up at me like he wants to spit and says "I think it was vomit mom" I stifled my laughter and said "oh...sorry...here eat this one it's supposed to be a marshmallow one" turned and walked out of the bedroom and just started laughing...

WHAT?!? it's not like I was going to put it in my mouth when I thought it might be vomit flavoured... LMFAO...

I swear my poor kids... they have nothing but a big kid for a mom... so I suggest if ya wanna have some fun with yer kids buy some bertie bott's every flavoured beans and find all the ones that look disgusting and give them to yer kids ...

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'll never take a jelly bean from you thats for sure.