Monday, June 28, 2004

Oy Vey

I have got to stop staying up so late having cam sex with Anna....she friggin wears me out... LMAO
But dayum she's good... but then again it wasn't just Anna tonight... so I guess maybe thats why I'm so worn out... nothing like havin Night and Anna sex on cam *evil grin* I'm just playin :D or am I? LMAO now that y'all are confused and have no idea what to think...
Nah it was cool was talking to Night and Anna on the phone, was a cool conversation we had... for like 2 hours...

Anyway... I knew I was going to be in trouble tonight when I woke up at 4 pm... no sleep for me... *sigh*
It sucks because Gambit is here so I have to stay up for him and my mom is coming to pick him and I up so that I can go get my blood work done... *sigh* I don't wanna go to the lab... I always get nervous...
Ever since I've been sexually active I've gotten a HIV test done every year... and no matter what I still get real nervous about it... and not just nervous about me but nervous about anyone that I have been intimate with...
there's not really any reason that I should be worried, but I'm afraid if I relax about it, that's when it'll pop up or something...

I'm going to sign Gambit up for a summer reading program for the month of July...hopefully I'll be able to get him there as many times as I can...he sounded interested when I was telling him about it...apparently they'll get points and so on for reading as many books as they can...since he loves to read so much I thought it would be a good idea...
Hope I can get him to a lot of the activities that they're going to do, looks like they would be fun.

Night changed his name tonight... it's going to be weird not seeing him use that name... the new one is funny and fits him... so I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna keep referring to him as Night in my blog or if I should use the new one and start calling him Drunk LMFAO...

I've decided that I need to move to Switzerland LMFAO... I stayed out of the drama between three people that I consider my friends... why? well because I don't want to lose any one of them as my friends... sure I could have sided with one or the other or the other behind their backs or what not...but hell what will that get me...probably disliked by all of them... I shall remain neutral and I shall remain a friend to them all...

I just chalk it up to Karma kicking my ass... damn I need some music... it's 7:45 am... hmmm... too early? Nah...

*sigh* much better...

"I'm not a perfect person, there are many things I wish I didn't do"

Hoobastank...what a good way to start the day that has yet to end...LOL

mmm Shadow is up, and just got out of the shower... I can smell his axe body spray... gawd that smells good on him...

"I found out a reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start over new and the reason is you"

Alright just said Bye to Shadow...now what?? dunno... maybe I'll lay down...maybe I'll eat... maybe I'll sit and stare off into space...either way..I have nothing left to say here right now

1 comment:

Anna said...

mmm, you were sooo good Rae ;) Same time tonight?